TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I can see the words on the far right and far left? Watching

Customer Question
I can see the words...
I can see the words on the far right and far left? Watching football and can't see all the words
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: vizio
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I only watch tv
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Forever. Finally have time to fix it
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It's a smart tv
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
9/10/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the actual model number from the back of the tv?

Are you saying the picture seems to be cut off on the sides? Can you tell me how you get your stations (antenna, basic cable or cable/satellite box)?

Louie, Technician