TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can see the words on the far right and far left? Watching…

Customer Question
I can see the...

I can see the words on the far right and far left? Watching football and can't see all the words

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I only watch tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Forever. Finally have time to fix it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

It's a smart tv

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/10/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the actual model number from the back of the tv?

Are you saying the picture seems to be cut off on the sides? Can you tell me how you get your stations (antenna, basic cable or cable/satellite box)?