TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a SONY TV serial numberXBR-55X850B that i bought

Customer Question
I have a SONY...

I have a SONY TV serial numberXBR-55X850B that i bought several years ago. the remote control no longer works ; to turn off and on; obtain internet connections like netflix or youyube. is there a reset button?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Two yearsold ;sony unknown model.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started this pm.just turned set off . i can turn the tv on with my cable remote.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/10/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Is the tv currently on? has picture? has sound?

does this tv have a reset button?

We are getting to all that, but first I need more information... Is the tv currently on? has picture? has sound?

Never mind I'll ask the dealer.

good day

the dealer solved my problem without charge.

.

See yesterday's response. No help needed