TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I switch it to antenna I want on eliminate the cable…

Customer Question
How do I switch...

How do I switch it to antenna I want on eliminate the cable and use an antenna lost my book

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I'm not home right now to look it up it's like a 30 inch and it's probably about 6 or 7 years old if that helps

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Disconnected the cable last week and just wanted to put it on the antenna there was nothing wrong with it at the time but without the book I can't transfer it over to an antenna

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No maybe I better go home and then contact you again

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/10/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

E32vl

E320vl or perhaps E321VL ?

Do you have an antenna connected right now ?

If so then please let me know when ready to proceed