TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Geek sqaud from best buy came out and replaced a big board…

Customer Question
Geek sqaud from best...

Geek sqaud from best buy came out and replaced a big board and another board he said it would probably need something else it worked off and on for a few days pictures out but i have audio bestbuy changed their policy said i could do what ever the rep. was in a big hurry to get rid of it for me thats why im thinking or hoping it is something simple

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Modle no,un55hu683of its about two years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No menu nothing but i do have audio

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It would go out for a minute then longer he ordered a big board and a small panel they were shipped here he put them in it worked for a while then go out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of oh yeah u can take a flash light up to the screen and u can see imaages i was hoping there was another panel that worked the leds

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/10/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Do you have an extended warranty on the tv?