TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Why won't my Sharp Aquos tv turn on? It's about 5-7 years…

Customer Question
Why won't my Sharp...

Why won't my Sharp Aquos tv turn on?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's about 5-7 years old. I don't have that info. I am away from the house

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It won't come on at all. The cable box works. I can unplug the can

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing. My husband was watching and all of a sudden it just went out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

All other the are working. Cannot turn tv on either viz remote of a

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Ok

What is the tv doing now if anything ?
If you pull out the power cord 20 secs or so is there a light or blinking light at the front and/or clicking sound from inside when you plug the power cord again and try to turn it on ?
Or completely dead no activity whatsoever ?