TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot get nfl games. MY PHONE NO IS 813-991-5011, 8 YEARS…

Customer Question
I cannot get nfl...

I cannot get nfl games. my name is***** PHONE NO IS (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

8 YEARS MAYBE AND WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT /

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NO ONLY DIRECT TV . I am a paid up customer that is not getting what I paid for

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Today 1 pm

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes hurry the game started at1.00 pm

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/10/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To subscribe to NFL games on Directv, please see:
https://www.nflgamepass.com/en/subscribe/plans