TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It shuts off and will not come back on unless I unplug it…

Customer Question
It shuts off and...

It shuts off and will not come back on unless I unplug it from the wall and plug it back in

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Ithold on let me get the model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is a samsung model un65ks9500f

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A few months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Does this cost money

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/10/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

How often does this happen during the day approx. and is this random or gets worse/better as the tv warms up ?