Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I can hear but I cannot see a picture, Three years old and

Customer Question

I can hear but I cannot see a picture
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Three years old and where can I find the model number I'm sorry
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Carolina I believe name you everything else works when I talk and also I have a little Netflix attached to the TV and I can watch them
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It just started 24 hours ago I have not watched TV for the whole summer put the TV on yesterday were some Latino I would say about five minutes then the TV froze statistics and I was able to again to last for a couple minutes then the screen froze to can I change the channel and then everything just black and I haven't been able to see a picture of sense can hear very well but cannot see a picture
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Do you get channels through cable box and use cable remote to change channels?
If so then please reboot cable box that should fix the issue.

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.