TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can hear but I cannot see a picture, Three years old and…

Customer Question
I can hear but...

I can hear but I cannot see a picture

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Three years old and where can I find the model number I'm sorry

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Carolina I believe name you everything else works when I talk and also I have a little Netflix attached to the TV and I can watch them

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just started 24 hours ago I have not watched TV for the whole summer put the TV on yesterday were some Latino I would say about five minutes then the TV froze statistics and I was able to again to last for a couple minutes then the screen froze to can I change the channel and then everything just black and I haven't been able to see a picture of sense can hear very well but cannot see a picture

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you get channels through cable box and use cable remote to change channels?
If so then please reboot cable box that should fix the issue.

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.