TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am unable to connect the wireless connection to my tvs,

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to connect the wireless connection to my tvs

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

LG

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

SINCE THE WORKER CONNECTED THE INTERNET 09/09/2017

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I NEED THE NECESSARY TO CONNECT TO MY DEVICES

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/10/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 11 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please let me know if you still require assistance and I would be happy to help you.