TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I hit the wrong button on Remote in the middle of the night…

Customer Question
I hit the wrong...

I hit the wrong button on Remote in the middle of the night and lost the signal. I called Direct TV in the Philippines, and the Technician could not figure it out. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Just a moment, I'll have to run upstairs. Can you wait a minute?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My large big screen tv downstairs works. just fine. I'll be back.

Technician's Assistant: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.

The TV is a Sylvania, pretty old, not sure how many years.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About four days.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/10/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model of the tv and specifically where on the back is the dtv box connected?