TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv has audio but no picture. UN32EH4003F Not sure of the…

Customer Question
My tv has audio...

My tv has audio but no picture.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

UN32EH4003F Not sure of the age.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The screen remains black.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The tv was left on all night I woke up and it was black. This just happened this morning.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/10/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

If you shut the TV off- and then turn it right back on, does the Samsung welcome screen display? Also if using the original Samsung remote and press MENU- will the MENU display once the TV is on?

Simply view my reply to proceed.

Do you need assistance with the question you posted?