TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cineplex store app won't woek, series 6 2years, don't know,

Customer Question
Cineplex store app won't...

Cineplex store app won't woek

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Series 6 2years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a month

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
9/12/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please