Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

LN32D403E4DXZA

Customer Question

LN32D403E4DXZA
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, what seems to be the issue with this Samsung TV?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have a Samsung. I want to get some response when I try to make sense of the notes from Samsung. (LN32D403E4DXZA}
During the time of Trump, I have saved many hours of MSNBC, and did not erase all old recordings. Now I am warned that I
have no more space, and can't watch unrecorded programs. There doesn't seem to be a way to delete the offending recordings. When I try I am unsuccessful. Can you help??
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

On what device were these "...old recordings..." made?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the old recordings are all within the last 6 months. they are all on the TV or the xfinity box.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Please re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...xfinity box..." Additionally, please describe how this cable box is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).