Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I am trying to watch tv football on Fox - all I get is snow

Customer Question

I am trying to watch tv football on Fox - all I get is snow can't change any channels. I think I did something to the remote.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?
Customer: Tv is a LG flat screen. This just happened when I turned on the Tv to fox. I think I have pressed some of the buttons on the remote in the wrong way the xfinity screen seems fine with the blue circle on
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: this just started 30 minutes ago. I have been pressing all the buttons on the remore. turned off the electricity two times. disconnected the cable and reconnected it. I think you just need to tell me how to use the remote to get the TV stations back on.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Usually this is because you have changed INPUT maybe accidentally,please pick up the TV sets OWN remote control and look for the INPUT or SOURCE button,keep pressing this button once every second until your satellite or cable box comes through

Let me know how it works out

Anthony