TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have to turn the sound on the tv all the way up to volume…

Customer Question
I have to turn...

I have to turn the sound on the tv all the way up to volume 100 just to barely hear sound from any input

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

One second its brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu volume is extremely loud when i scan through the smart hub almost as if the tv is turned up but comcast is turned down i contacted comcast they stated its an issue with the tv settings all comcast settings are fine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since last night what caused it was i used my tv remote voice control to change the channel on comcast channel changed and i could barely hear been an issue ever since i usually use my comcast remote voice control to change tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats all m

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Have you tried to reboot your cable box?

i have done that and reset all tv settings back to factory default

OK, can you connect another video source to TV such as DVD/ Bluray player as a test to check sound output?

sure

Thanks and reply back with the result

same issue

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

mu6300 samsung 75 inch series

OK, unfortunately I do not have related manual to troubleshoot this particular model so will opt out to repost this question for other experts to assist you further.

Thanks

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

So just to confirm, you have this issue on all inputs (cable, dvd, and apps), correct?
Can you give me the complete model number of the tv, rather than the series, please.