TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 4 year old LG TV model #55LS5700. I have to have…

Customer Question
I have a 4...

I have a 4 year old LG TV model #55LS5700. I have to have the sound on 100 just to here it. Is it fixable it's only 4 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's in my message.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing happened over time it just happened

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/9/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

AT&T YES THE SOUND HASE BEEN FADING FOR ABOUNT 2 OR 3 MONTHS
$26 REALY? NOT A CHANCE

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

GOOD BUY

Can you connect a DVD/ Bluray to this TV as a test, play a disc for sound output check?