TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Second opinion] I have LC70LE640USHARP tv, I don't know but…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have LC70LE640U###-##-####SHARP tv

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I don't know but why I can't get YOU_TWO Chanel ?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works what sources/inputs ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I never tried YOU 2 before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

All I won't you 2 Chanel. every els I am happy

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 2 days by:
9/12/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?