Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I am watching ABC Football and i cannot see the score - how

Customer Question

I am watching ABC Football and i cannot see the score - how do i adjust my screen but i want it to go back to original after game is over - thank you.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: I have two Vizio sets - one in bedroom and one in Living Roomn - Hold on Bedroom Model is E32-A0 - set is about 4 years old; Living Room set is about a year old same size and it is in a wall unit and i can't see the Model #
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I have Verizon and the only time i use the Vizio Remote is to adjust screen from normal to Zoom; otherwise i only use Verizon's remote and this only happens w/Football on ABC - the rest of the stations i can see everything.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Ever since i have had the set - other people have said the same thing - with ABC the bottom portion where the score is is cut off.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nOPE OTHER THAN THAT I LOVE MY vIZIO'S
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Does your Verizon remote has # button?

If so, push it a few times to see if it change the picture size on TV?

Please reply back with the result.