TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sony hometheater model ht -ct26oh sound keeps going off,

Customer Question
Sony hometheater model ht...

Sony hometheater model ht -ct26oh sound keeps going off

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Sonud keeps going off on ht-ct260h home theaterf

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

Sound keeps going off on home theater modelht-ct260h

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/9/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

When this happens, does the display on the soundbar stay lit up?
Does it happen on all sources/inputs (cable/satellite, dvd, games, apps, etc)?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.