TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My remote for my LG tv 47ln5700 is not working properly, the…

Customer Question
My remote for my...

My remote for my LG tv 47ln5700 is not working properly, the buttons get stuck and need multiple hits to work. went to best buy and they sold me a universal remote bot it its to complicated. can i just buy an LG remote form Amazon? is it easy to set up?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Dont know the model no. its 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I use the remote for TV from my cabe box more and that works fine, but for getting into smart settings and my netflix I need the LG remote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Its been about 2 weeks I thought it was the batteries changed them sill sticky and un working buttons . nothing happened TV works fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

47ln5700 is the number you mentioned in question post, please reconfirm it.