Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My remote for my LG tv 47ln5700 is not working properly, the

Customer Question

my remote for my LG tv 47ln5700 is not working properly, the buttons get stuck and need multiple hits to work. went to best buy and they sold me a universal remote bot it its to complicated. can i just buy an LG remote form Amazon? is it easy to set up?
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: dont know the model no. its 4 years old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I use the remote for TV from my cabe box more and that works fine, but for getting into smart settings and my netflix I need the LG remote
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: its been about 2 weeks I thought it was the batteries changed them sill sticky and un working buttons . nothing happened TV works fine
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

47ln5700 is the number you mentioned in question post, please reconfirm it.