TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I set up my Visio using Comcast? I have connected…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set up my Visio using Comcast? I have connected display with cable box using hdmi cord. Now what?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

E series 43". Just out of the box, brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Comcast cable box. Also have Sony wireless headset connected to cable.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have no signal, no idea how to start. Do not wish to use smartphone as remote. Can I use Comcast remote as I've done with previous tvs?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to get this up and running

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/9/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please let me know when you are in the chat please by replying in the box below, messages for phone calls are sent by the site not me thanks

Anthony

I'm here
I just paid $33 for help. Do I understand that it will cost me another $26 to talk with someone?????

Sorry your message did not appear on my list

So you have the TV connected via HDMI now have you swapped inputs using the tv remote?so there will be an INPUT or SOURCE button on there or maybe even an dedicated HDMI button,you need to keep pressing once every second until the box comes through

Do you need any help please?