TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm trying to set up my fire stuck and it's asking for

Customer Question
I'm trying to set...

I'm trying to set up my fire stuck and it's asking for characters in the challenge. It goes back to dry up info

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Just a minute

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

About 5 years old. NSA-pdp42

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Create account

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/9/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

It is easier to create an account on the computer.

Click here: http://amzn.to/2xdpSRa

Once you create the account, try to sign into your Firestick instead of trying to create an account on it.

I created an account. Enter the characters ... there are no characters it takes me back to account info

Do you mean the characters do not appear on the Firestick?

Cirrect
Correct

Unplug the Firestick from the TV and power cord

Wait 2 minutes

Plug it back in and try again

Ok

Thank you -- Let me know how it goes

Same thing. I'm not getting the characters

Are you seeing the characters even when you try to sign into your account on the Firestick? You should not see any character option

No
In red it says to enter the characters... there are no characters

No, to what?

We're starting iver
Iver
Over

Okay, let me know how it goes.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.