Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Seems like the usb ports are not working I get a high

Customer Question

hi seems like the usb ports are not working I get a high pitched sound from them
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: 55LE400
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: all inputs are not working
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: tv menu is working just happened yesterday just turned the tv on in the morning and would not work
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: last week I connected a fire stick to the tv
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV? It could be 55LE5400
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?