TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Seems like the usb ports are not working I get a high

Customer Question
Hi seems like the...

Hi seems like the usb ports are not working I get a high pitched sound from them

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

55LE400

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All inputs are not working

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tv menu is working just happened yesterday just turned the tv on in the morning and would not work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Last week I connected a fire stick to the tv

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/9/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV? It could be 55LE5400
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?