TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I paused my exfinity box... left the room and when I came…

Customer Question
I paused my exfinity...

I paused my exfinity box... left the room and when I came back had no picture, but still sound. Reset box but there was not the usual video input during reset. Have turned tv on and off still no picture

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's about 5 yrs old VP423

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Blank screen on all

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Has happened a couple of times over a couple year period... usually correctd by turning tv off and back on... right before I watching watching recorded program and paused my exfinity box

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

- How did you reset exfinity box?