Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I paused my exfinity box... left the room and when I came

Customer Question

I paused my exfinity box... left the room and when I came back had no picture, but still sound. Reset box but there was not the usual video input during reset. Have turned tv on and off still no picture
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: It's about 5 yrs old VP423
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Blank screen on all
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Has happened a couple of times over a couple year period... usually correctd by turning tv off and back on... right before I watching watching recorded program and paused my exfinity box
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

- How did you reset exfinity box?