TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Very old (1995) GE tv Model 27GT613 lost remote. Will a

Customer Question
Very old (1995) GE...

Very old (1995) GE tv Model 27GT613 lost remote. Will a replacement remote # CRK 20A2 work?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Age: 1994 or 1995.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Exact model# *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only will the remote (GE CRK20A2) work for GE Mod.#27GT613?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/10/2017
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 11 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your TV remote question. Let me try to do some research and be right back.
I performed my research and remote CRK20A2 and CRK20A1 can be used to operate your TV set.
Here is a link to some remotes on eBay
https://www.ebay.com/p/GE-General-Electric-Crk20a1-Crk20a2-TV-Remote-Control-Guaranteed/1803531176
Thank you for allowing me to help you with your remote question. I want nothing more than you to be 100% satisfied with my assistance. If you need additional information please use the reply box to let me know. If you are all set and happy with my assistance, please remember to use the starts above to rate my assistance so we can close this question out.
Hello, please let me know if I can be of any further help. If not and you are satisfied please provide me with a positive rating, so I can close out the question. Have a good night