TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an insignia tv that I need to get to the HDMI area- I…

Customer Question
I have an insignia...

I have an insignia tv that I need to get to the HDMI area- I lost the remote and the input button doesnt seem to scroll down- it is on television. Do I need to get a replacement remote?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Insignia is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I know it is 55" and was built in 2012. I have a couple of numbers, but do not know which is the model #

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A week. I have just used the press buttons on the front of the tv. When I hit input, it is on television. I see the HDMI one and two areas, but dont know how to scroll down to them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I am willing to buy a replacement control if I need to do that

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/9/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please get me the full model number off of the sticker on the back of the TV. It generally starts with "NS".

Did you need assistance today?