Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an insignia tv that I need to get to the HDMI area- I

Customer Question

I have an insignia tv that I need to get to the HDMI area- I lost the remote and the input button doesnt seem to scroll down- it is on television. Do I need to get a replacement remote?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Insignia is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I know it is 55" and was built in 2012. I have a couple of numbers, but do not know which is the model #
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: a week. I have just used the press buttons on the front of the tv. When I hit input, it is on television. I see the HDMI one and two areas, but dont know how to scroll down to them
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am willing to buy a replacement control if I need to do that
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Please get me the full model number off of the sticker on the back of the TV. It generally starts with "NS".

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Did you need assistance today?