Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My screen went out its jus black but i have sound, not rdy

Customer Question

My screen went out its jus black but i have sound, not rdy to buy another one yet what can u do to get a Picture
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: E320-bo 4yrs
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Tv menu doesn't work
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Jus happened yesterday evening, came on fine then as i changed the channel it went black
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thts it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Hi

Is the screen just blank with some background light or completely dark like when the tv is off ?
If you`re not sure then darken the room and turn the tv off and on again while you observe the screen .