TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My screen went out its jus black but i have sound, not rdy…

Customer Question
My screen went out...

My screen went out its jus black but i have sound, not rdy to buy another one yet what can u do to get a Picture

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

E320-bo 4yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Jus happened yesterday evening, came on fine then as i changed the channel it went black

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Thts it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Hello

Hi

Is the screen just blank with some background light or completely dark like when the tv is off ?
If you`re not sure then darken the room and turn the tv off and on again while you observe the screen .