TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

There was a power outage in my area, and now I've lost the…

Customer Question
There was a power...

There was a power outage in my area, and now I've lost the connection to my ATT400 connection, and can't remember my Password ***** reconnect.. what do I need to do to retrieve it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Let me check, it's about 4 yrs old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The Menu works, and my DVD player and normal TV works - just not things like Netflix

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I mentioned, there was a power outage, Model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I've never had a problem with my Vizio until now... really frustrated.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Model # E3603-82, I need to retrieve my Password ***** reconnect to ATT400, can you help?
9/9/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

That ATT400 would be the cable company`s router i take it ?

That model number for the tv does not compute either , could you check it again on the back cover ?