Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a samsung smart tv. ua60e86500m. netflix cable to

Customer Question

I have a samsung smart tv. ua60e86500m. netflix cable to hdmi tv. Does not connect problem. Tried netflix help, no joy.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: samsung flat 60 smart tv, model no ua60e86500m. tried netflix help site,
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: tv menu works, this is the only problem iv had with the tv
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I signed up for netflix 3 days ago. same reply exit.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to have it work.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

From what device are you streaming netflix? A cable box (like foxtel), or some other device like a telstra box or roku?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
iinet router
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

A router does not connect via hdmi.

Hdmi is for audio/video devices. Can you please recheck the model number (what you sent is not valid) and provide a detailed explanation of the problem?