TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can't get a picture on screen, New E55-E1, No and same on…

Customer Question
Can't get a picture...

Can't get a picture on screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

New E55-E1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No and same on all imputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tv was off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/9/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

How long have you owned this set for please, and what is connected to it (for example: cable box, SAT box, etc.)? Also when you first turn the TV on does the Vizio "V" display on the screen?

Please view my reply and send one back to proceed.