TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I forgot my tv password and I can't download apps or nothing

Customer Question
Hello,I forgot my tv password...
Hello,I forgot my tv password ***** I can't download apps or nothing ,I need to fix it ,what can I do?
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: UN46ES6100F
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: it is around 4 or 5 years
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I only have problems with the apps and I can't do an update ,sorry the model code is " UN46ES6100FXZA"
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This issue has neen approximately 1 year ,and about a year that the apps disappeared and about a week ago my Netflix freezes a lot
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
9/9/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To reset your password, please see:

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/skp/faq/878504

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer