TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The picture blinks on and off and there is no sound, Don`t…

Customer Question
The picture blinks on...

The picture blinks on and off and there is no sound

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Don`t know the model#. It`s in my RV, bought it six months ago

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just noticed it today. Was fine two weeks ago when we were in South Dakota

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please get me the model number, which is printed on a sticker on the back of the tv?

Is the rv 6mo old, or the tv is (both new)?

Can't get to the model no. at this time - Sansui LED
TV- Sorry about that

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or call your bank to clear a security hold on your account (the 2nd charge is usually what triggers this, not a problem with the card number/info).

If you prefer to continue here in chat, that is fine too. Just let me know either way.

Thanks,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.