Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

TV will not power on have checked electric call clog did the

Customer Question

TV will not power on have checked electric call clog did the reset procedure still no power
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Probably three years old maybe I think it is a 60 inch where would I find the model
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No I checked power source no problem same power source as my dish box that works fine had this problem once before do you need my name and address to look it up
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Used it last week no problem change batteries in remote tried starting with button on the TV
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I want it fixed
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Please provide following basic info about TV to troubleshoot the issue..