TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Yellow lamp light keeps blinking, wd57734, feb 2008 and i…

Customer Question
Yellow lamp light keeps...

Yellow lamp light keeps blinking

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Wd57734

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Feb 2008 and i don''t know if the menu works because the tv dose not come on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Not sure but a green light comes on and then it turn yelllow

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Is there any repair/ part replacement recently done to TV?

- Have you taken apart TV for any repair work?