Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I am trying to hook up a Leaf mini antenna to my Sony Bravia

Customer Question

I am trying to hook up a Leaf mini antenna to my Sony Bravia SBR but cannot find the Auto Program selection to run to find the available channels
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?
Customer: Model: KDL-40XBR6
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Serial: 801722
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I recently dropped my cable TV due to increasing costs and purchased Roku. But Roku doesn't give me local channels so I bought the Lead mini. but not able to run the AutoProgram to select the channels
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Press HOME on the Sony remote, and scroll down to "Channels" and click OK/Enter. Let me know what options it gives you.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Or, you can also hit the HOME button on the remote and scroll all the way down to "Initial Setup" and then "run auto program" in that section (making sure antenna is selected first).

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

See page 46 for the channel settings on this TV:

https://docs.sony.com/release/KDL40XBR6.pdf

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?