TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Installing new BDM4350Q1T to use only as a computer monitor.

Customer Question
Installing new BDM4350Q1T to...

Installing new BDM4350Q1T to use only as a computer monitor. All cords are hooked up. Computer does not recognize monitor although this is a replacement for the same model that was damaged.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model #BDM4350Q1T and is brand new. I will use it as a monitor for my computer - not TV.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Monitor is blank.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is a brand new monitor. Old monitor has been removed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there an on/off switch that needs to be turned on.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/8/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What connection are you using?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.