Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

No picture, it says execute Auto Acan First. What does that

Customer Question

No picture, it says execute Auto Acan First. What does that mean and how do I do this?
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Model LED24E45RH, Approx 3 yrs old.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The menu works, but nowhere does it say auto channel scan! The problem is only on one tv.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This happened last nite, the channel I was watching just suddenly went out and this comment appeared.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me what you have connected to the tv? Cable/satellite box, basic cable, antenna, etc?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.