TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No picture, it says execute Auto Acan First. What does that…

Customer Question
No picture, it says...

No picture, it says execute Auto Acan First. What does that mean and how do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model LED24E45RH, Approx 3 yrs old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works, but nowhere does it say auto channel scan! The problem is only on one tv.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This happened last nite, the channel I was watching just suddenly went out and this comment appeared.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/8/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me what you have connected to the tv? Cable/satellite box, basic cable, antenna, etc?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.