TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I am trying to set up netflix on my tv through my dvd

Customer Question
player. I think there is...
I am trying to set up netflix on my tv through my dvd player. I think there is a network problem. I cannot get connected. I have spoken to netflix and time warner and now was referred to you.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: it is a Viera, plasma. We have had the tv a long time. Time Warner went through the network steps and we almost got it going. The WiFi is working I have the incription key and network name. That's all I know.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No problems with anything else. I need someone to help guide me through the steps to watch it. I go to the tv and change it to HDMI 2 then I don't where to go.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing. I hadn't gottten into netflix for months. We don't have a smart tv, trying to get in thru; dvd blueray. It used to work.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
9/10/2017
TV Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 2 months ago
Ronald Brock

Hello, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you with your question today. Can you please verify for me that the WiFi is connected to the internet on your blueray player and not your tv.

TV Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 2 months ago

are you still needing assistance with your question?

Ronald Brock
Ronald Brock
Ronald Brock