TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a samsung tv model no.ln32d403e4d and the picture…

Customer Question
I have a samsung...

I have a samsung tv model no.ln32d403e4d and the picture went black. the sound is fine and we have verizon cable the info on the tv comes uo on the screen.Is it worth repairing or should I replace ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

LN32D403E4D ABOUIT 4 YRS.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES /NO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

LAST NIGHT / just went black(using fios menu remote)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Whether its worth fixing ?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/8/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Let me back this up a bit here. You said "the info on the tv comes up"- I need to know if this is the Verizon channel info you're referring to here? Let me know.

Simply reply back to me and I can help you.

Okay, your TV doesn't require any repairs then- the issue is the cable box needs to be rebooted or possibly swapped out. If the TV were the issue you wouldn't even get the info on the screen.

no thanks im done with this call

I'm not sending those offers- you can ignore them.

So what you need to do first is reboot the cable box. Shut the TV off and unplug the power cord that runs to the cable box for 20 seconds and plug it back in. Give the box a few minutes to reboot and then turn the TV on. When it comes back up check and see if you have picture. If so, then all the box needed was a reboot. If not- then you would contact the cable company and have them refresh the signal/swap out the box if necessary.

please send a reciet

I’m a user of the site like you, so I don’t have any insight into your account, billing, or what you’re seeing on your end. You can contact Customer Service directly at: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help if you’d like.

Regarding the TV question you posted- the answer is above as you requested. Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Did you need further assistance with the question you posted?