TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The screen goes on and off, Hold on. I am checking, Does the…

Customer Question
The screen goes on...

The screen goes on and off

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hold on. I am checking

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Does the model number start with a letter or a number. The menu works. I just always use hmdi

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just startled last nite. Nothing happened just before

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/8/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?