TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Hellow I want to learn to repair crt tv

Customer Question
Hellow I want to learn to...
Hellow
I want to learn to repair crt tv
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/8/2017
TV Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hello and good morning.

CRT television repair courses are in high demand these days. The easiest way to learn how to repair them is by reading a book titled "CRT TV Repair Course." It is by Humphrey Kimathi. The eBook costs about US$29.95 and can be purchased by clicking here. Based on the many reviews that this eBook has received, it does a good job at explaining how to go about effecting repairs. Once you put in your order and it goes through successfully, you will be able to instantly download it and start the course the same day.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. Please remember to select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be compensated for assisting you.

Have a wonderful day.

Hello and good night.
It has been a few days since I responded to your request and as such I am just checking up on you to see if you were able purchase the book that teaches you how to repair CRT TVs. I also hope that you have been able to begin the course.
If my answer was satisfactory, please remember to provide a positive rating.
I hope that your night/morning will be great.