TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It is just turning on and off and won't go past the welcome…

Customer Question
It is just turning...

It is just turning on and off and won't go past the welcome screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Insignia Roku tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can't get to sources/inputs. It turns on to its initial blue screen and then turns off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing. It's our bedroom tv. I wAtched it this morning, and was watching in the living room before coming into the bedroom to this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Model ns-32dr310na17
The red power light is flashing
R u there?

Yes, I'm here

Blue screen is cycling on and off

Can you please unplug TV power cord from power outlet for 10 minutes, replug back in and reply back with the result.

Ok

Thanks

Problem seems to be resolved

Excellent. glad to know problem is resolved.

If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.