Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My tv was given to me by a friend who moved off and I don't

Customer Question

My tv was given to me by a friend who moved off and I don't know the password ***** get into it.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: PLED1960A-G about 3 years old I believe It was new when it was given to me.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: It works setting it up I' have never set one up before
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Today I moved and just started setting it up Nothing is wrong with it I just don't know how to get the stations on. It has a new convertor box I don't have cable. This is for my home in the mountains
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't have the box that it came in
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Forget it. I am not having any luck with you. I expect not to be charged on my credit card
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you asking about a password ***** a converter box or for the tv? Which remote are you using?