Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My tv 3D flat model tcp58vt25 does not turn on ,I get a red

Customer Question

my tv 3D flat model tcp58vt25 does not turn on ,I get a red light first and then start flashing avery ten seconds
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Panasonic THX
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it start two day ago,I do not know how to troubleshooting
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the tv does not turn on keep the red light flashing
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

- How many times the red light on TV blinks, pauses and repeat the same blink pattern?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it flash for ever every 10 seconds I do disconnect the tv after some time 1/2 hour and hour
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

This is very odd, power light should flash once in every 3 seconds or few times in every 3 seconds

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I gave you my credit card inf all ready ,what happend?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Not sure why you are talking about your CC info, however, you gave that info to website, I'm just a TV tech and have no insight in account/ money matters

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Did you get my previous reply..

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I turn the tv on 5 minuts ago and still flashing avery 3 second
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

OK, how many times it blinks at a time then pauses for 3 seconds and again flash same number of times, pauses and repeat the blinks pattern?

for example, blinks 7x, pauses for 3 seconds, gaian blinks 7x, pauses, blinks 7x etc

I'm asking this info because TV is presenting an error code by flashing specific number of times that I need to know

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
when I turn the tv on the red light turn on for about ten seconds the start flashing every 3 second and it does not stop
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

OK, just to clarify, light blinks one time in every 3 seconds, is this correct?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have not received a legitimate reply and I have to go thank you so much
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Sorry about the delay but I have to confirm the error code you get from TV to diagnose the issue because any wrong info about error code will end up on wrong diagnosis.

just to clarify, light blinks one time in every 3 seconds, is this correct?