Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

No sound! I have a 4k curved with bose speakers. twice the

Customer Question

no sound! I have a 4k curved with bose speakers. twice the sound has went off and I got to come back without realy understanding what I did. This morning it wouldn't work and I got it to work through the tv spealker and then it worked on audio out after playing with it. Now it will not work on either tv or out speakers when I turned it on
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: It is 3 years old and I looked on the tv for a model number but couldn't find one
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: menu works picture works no sound
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: once 3 months ago and now just today
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?