TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My LE40UBFHD tv stuck in scanning mode. LE40UBFHD. And the…

Customer Question
My LE40UBFHD tv stuck...

My LE40UBFHD tv stuck in scanning mode

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

LE40UBFHD

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and the button is not working

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just scanning and scanning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

And the picture is upside down

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/7/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Have you had any work done to the set?a board replaced perhaps recently?

And if not this issue happened completely out of the blue?

I want my answer I have pay u the money

You have to reply back with the info I have asked for above first,thank you

Please call me so I can know more about
No I don't have the board

Please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box you may be using by unplugging BOTH from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please

How can I reboot my TV because I don't have a remote and the button is not working because it is stuck on scanning mode and the picture is upside down
There is no change

I can't help you await another tech thanks

please refund the money because u have not fixed my TV
OK send the answer view email
TV Technician: Neil Rowe,
 replied 11 months ago
Neil Rowe
Phone call session started
Please refund my money
Because I can't wait for soo many hours