TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It will not eject the disk it keeps saying there's no disk…

Customer Question
It will not eject...

It will not eject the disk it keeps saying there's no disk when there's one in there

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

We have had it three years only use it in the summer where do I find the number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes we only have it hooked up to 12voltage

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Yesterday it kept skipping and today we put in a disk and it was saying no disk and now it won't eject

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/7/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

There is a procedure to follow let me know when you are in the chat please?

Anthony