TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a new 28" samsung tv and I think I threw away the…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new 28" samsung tv and I think I threw away the manual. I don't know how to get netflix from the remote. could you please tell me how to do it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model # un28m4500af I just bought it a week ago.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything else seems to work fine. I just don't see what button to push or how to bring up netflix.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just had Direct tv hook everything up 2 days ago. the first time it was ever turned on was then.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats about it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/7/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you see a button labeled as Smart Hub on Samsung TV remote control?