TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have an older sharp aqua's 1080 P TV probably eight years

Customer Question
old. I brought it over...
I have an older sharp aqua's 1080 P TV probably eight years old. I brought it over from my other house and bought a Roku device. I connected the Roku device to the HDM I port number five and I cannot get the TV to work
JA: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?
Customer: No
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I am on my iPad talking to you
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried pushing the menu button on the sharp TV and nothing appears
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
9/7/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Louie, Technician