Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

S been at an error message for several hours: Ref code

Customer Question

s been at an error message for several hours: Ref code S0a00
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Samsung smart TV 40"
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Since 10:00 Central time I turned it off, unplugged and tried to reset.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have three TV's in my home. All three have the same error message
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?